A change of pace means the friday five, this one happens to be about television. I don’t watch as much television as I used to; more internet. When I do watch, it tends to be sports games or 24 hour news feeds… sit down watch a bit and then leave. Sitcoms tend to suck pretty badly.
1. What’s your favorite TV show and why? Late Night with Conan O’Brien. Conan’s the man, hands down.
2. Who is your favorite television star? See 1. Although, if you could hear sarcasm through text, I would say Wolf Blitzer. What a stupid name. There’s also a guy on CNN named Major. Damn.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Polka-Dot-Door.
4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now?
Friends. I watch it occasionally, but I’m surprised that it’s lasted as long as it has.
5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? Greg the Bunny. I haven’t watched it too much, but it’s like the return of the Muppet Show.